Our Ghee Benefits
- Improve Eye Health
- Helps Balance Weight
- Increase Bone Density Provides nourishment
- Healing of wounds
- Improves immunity
- Promotes healthy pregnancy
- Reduces bladder pain
- Good Source of Energy Good for Heart
- Great for Skin
- Healthy Digestive Tract
- Healthy Immune System Help in Weakness
- Fights against cancer
Ghee is full of health benefits. It is beneficial for every part of the human body from your eyes to your immune system.
It is beneficial for every part of the human body from your eyes to your immune system.
Its various benefits are:
Helps in treatment of burns: ghee is popularly used to treat burns and swells. Inflation can also be reduced by applying it on the affected area. Ghee can also be used as a moisturiser for your skin, lips as well as your scalp. Ghee can also be used to treat dark circles by applying it under the eyes.
Improves eyesight: Ayurveda, swears by ghee and its eyesight improvement properties. Eating ghee can help you improve eyesight. Irritation in the eye can be cured by applying a bit of ghee under your eye.
Relieves constipation: In ancient India, as directed by Ayurveda, ghee enemas were in vogue. Having a glass of milk with a spoon of ghee can ease up constipation.
High smoke point: Desi ghee has a high heat point which means that it doesn’t burn easily while other oils may break down and release free radicals when heated at high temperatures. Free radicals are unstable molecules that can cause damage to your cells and also increase the risk of disease. Moreover, Indian cooking requires a lot of sauteing and therefore, it is better to use desi ghee which won’t breakdown easily.
Balances your hormones: According to Macrobiotic Nutritionist and Health Practitioner, Shilpa Arora, “The fat content in our body is mostly saturated fat and only 3% coming from other types. This ratio is absolutely important to know for our health and well-being.
आगावो अग्मन्नुत भद्रकम्रन् सीदंतु गोष्मेरणयंत्वस्मे ।
प्रजावतीः पुरुरूपा इहस्स्युरिंद्राय पूर्वीरुष्सोदुहानाः ॥
Desi Cows! You make the weak person healthy and a dull person cleverer with your milk and ghee Vitamin K2 which builds hormones along with Vitamin A, D, E & K.”
Miraculous Benefits of having Rajdarbar Butter Milk
- Buttermilk packs a lot of nutrition into a small serving.
- One cup (240 ml) of fortified buttermilk provides the following nutrients (2):
- Calories: 150
- Protein: 8 grams
- Carbs: 11 grams
- Fat: 8 grams
- Fiber: 0 grams
- Calcium: 30% of the Daily Value (DV)
- Iron: 0% of the DV
- Sodium: 11% of the DV
Vitamin C: 4% of the DV
Vitamin A: 6% of the DV
Vitamin D: 25% of the DV
Cholesterol: 12% of the DV
Nutrition of Butter Milk Buttermilk is low on fats and calories. Being a good source of calcium and vitamins, it can include in the diet on a regular basis. Along with calcium, buttermilk is also high on proteins and the major part of energy comes from the carbohydrates present in it. Buttermilk contains good bacteria called The Lactic acid bacteria which helps in improving the immunity of the body. A cup of buttermilk contains only 2.2 g of fat and 99 calories. Buttermilk is rich in potassium, vitamin B-12, calcium, phosphorous and probiotics which is essential for the body. It is also rich in Vitamins E and K and Vitamin A along with selenium
Health Benefits of having Rajdarbar Buttermilk
Buttermilk is easy to digest and is a good option for people who cannot tolerate lactose.
- Buttermilk contains good bacteria that help in improving the general immunity of the body.
- Buttermilk is advised during the summer season in reducing body heat and keeping you cool.
- It is low in fat and high in carbohydrates making it a good and healthy energy source.
- Bacteria’s present in buttermilk defend the body from the harmful effects and helps protect the body against many diseases and viruses.
- The low fat content of buttermilk that makes it capable of fighting against cardiovascular diseases.
- Minerals, vitamins and probiotics help strengthen the digestive system and the immunity of the body.
- People on weight loss can include buttermilk in their diet.
- Buttermilk keeps digestive system functions going properly which reflects with the improving of the A great way to prevent acidity.